|Chicago Creative Investors Association
P.O. Box 495
Glen Ellyn, IL 60138-0495
| Phone (630) 858-4663
Fax (630) 858-4357
Join CCIA Today
CCIA provides education, motivation, and networking opportunities for investors from all over the Chicagoland area, and well into Indiana and Wisconsin. Additionally, through National REIA and IRPOA we are able to provide many discounts and connections for CCIA members. Take advantage of even a small fraction of the discounts, education, motivation and networking and you will find that joining CCIA pays handsomely.
View the CCIA Code of Ethics
CCIA - Regular Monthly Meeting Details:
Date: Typically the 3rd Sunday of every month (with a few exceptions!)
Location: The Lindner Center, 610 E Butterfield Rd, Lombard, IL 60148 Get Directions
Door Fee: $15/guest; CCIA Members FREE
Membership Fees: $99/1-year, $149/2-years (2nd person on your membership at no cost) Become a Member
5:15PM - Vendor Area Opens (Become a Vendor)
- Registration Opens
- Informal Networking
- Vendor Fair
- "Ask the Accountant" Help Desk
- Handout Table
5:30PM - Main Meeting Room
- Short Topic - Educational Segment
- Property Presentations - Come Prepared - download presentation form and directions at http://www.cciainfo.com/property.htm
- Legislative Updates
- CCIA Updates and Announcements
7:05PM - Main Meeting Room
- Keynote Speaker - Educational and Motivational programs with nationally recognized experts
Join CCIA and...
- Participate in monthly meetings bringing you the most brilliant minds and ideas in real estate.
- Get the in-depth details at workshops, boot camps, teleconferences and other events.
- Network with like minded people.
- Post your property deals on the CCIA website and present them at meetings
- Get regular tenant screening tips from NTNChicago (also free setup for CCIA Members)
- Learn about new laws effecting our industry
- "Ask the Accountant" free help desk at meetings in the Vendor area
- Visit the Vendor area at meetings for local products and services
- Find deals and contacts via our handout table at meetings or via website advertising
- Service Directory Referrals
- Articles from National Real Estate Experts
- Join us on our Facebook and LinkedIn page
- Enjoy leadership by one of the industry’s most respected and knowledgeable educators, Jane Garvey.
CCIA Membership Discounts
These CCIA member benefits could not only save you money, but pay for your CCIA membership many times over! These special discounts are only available to CCIA members. Take advantage of this opportunity!
National Real Estate Investors Association
National REIA is a non-profit trade association serving the real estate investing community. By joining CCIA you will also become a member of National REIA. Here are just a few of the amazing discounts they offer:
- The Home Depot Receive a biannual rebate of 2% of your net sales for your purchase at The Home Depot and Home Depot Tool Rental through their Material Purchase Rebate Incentive Program.
- Roto-Rooter Discounts on all labor (up to $100).
- Sherwin Williams One of the most popular benefits! Enjoy deep discounts on paint, floor & wall coverings and much more. Even window treatments! (Members may pick up their card up at any CCIA Meeting)
- OfficeMax National REIA and OfficeMax have worked to create a National Total Solution Purchasing Program just for you. Enjoy big savings on your print needs.
- Rentals.com Receive 20% off standard listings. Rentals.com is an online business tool designed to rent your property faster and maximize your investment.
- Apartment Moves Members get FREE copies of Apartment Moves – a Moving Planner designed to given to residents before they move in.
- And much, much more!
Illinois Rental Property Owners Association
Through our participation in the Illinois Rental Property Owners Association, CCIA is active on the legislative scene in Springfield, not only keeping up to date on new laws, but "fighting for fairness" on proposed legislation. When you join CCIA you help support this great cause, and you can also take advantage of the discount programs offered through IRPOA.
CCIA supports - Please visit their websites.